The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Eight states, including California, are pledging to make infrastructure changes that would help put three million zero emission vehicles on the roadways by 2025.
- The new Common Core education standards in California are aimed at developing critical thinking skills.
- More than a million children are seen in emergency rooms every year with sports related injuries.
- Caregivers who assist a chronically ill or disabled family member tend to have an increased life expectancy.
- For Halloween trick or treating, it is recommended that parents create a specific route in advance and make sure their children don’t stray from it.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.