KCSN News Update: Consumers with a bad credit rating may see their auto insurance premiums double in cost
The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- The US Senate votes to extend historic protections to LGBT workers.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is proposing new rules that would change the way companies report on hazards and employee injuries.
- Consumers with a bad credit rating may see their auto insurance premiums double in cost.
- The Federal Aviation Administration unveils its initial plan for a wider use of unmanned aerial drones in US airspace.
- Nurturing skills by parents may protect kids from brain changes linked to poverty.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.