The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for April 30th, 2015. Here are the headlines:
- The Pentagon is publicly laying out a cybersecurity strategy that could involve disrupting an enemy’s command and control network.
- It’s the ten year anniversary of YouTube which allowed people to store and view millions of videos.
- 65% percent of employers surveyed say they plan on hiring recent college graduates and they are offering higher pay.
- The federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration reports that 681,000 people used heroin in the past year.
- A federal judge approves a one Billion dollar settlement with the National Football League to resolve thousands of concussion lawsuits by players.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/203373824″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]