The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for May 6th, 2015. Here are the headlines:
- The city of Los Angeles files a lawsuit against Wells Fargo, alleging the bank drove its employees to open unauthorized accounts.
- Tesla, known for its electric vehicles, is expanding battery technology into homes and businesses by combining it with solar panels.
- For college student’s internships, community based learning, and studying abroad are all positive factors in future career success.
- Extending the 710 freeway could create the longest tunnel in California, covering four to six miles.
- A settlement is reached in a lawsuit by the American Civil Liberties Union against the L-A County Sheriff’s department that alleged a pattern of violence in jails.
- In an Associated Press poll, nearly 60% of Americans support the use of drones to target terrorists.