- An appellate court is considering whether California’s death penalty is unconstitutional.
- Many college students are carrying the burden and pressures of student loan debt and meeting monthly expenses.
- Minority children are under-represented in U-S Special Education classrooms.
- Signatures are being collected for an initiative that would legalize marijuana use, growth, cultivation, possession and storage in California.
- Youths evaluated for sexual abuse are at risk for revictimization
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/224976471″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]