- An audit by the Los Angeles City Controller reveals unusually high overtime hours being claimed by Department of Transportation workers.
- Los Angeles International Airport launches an outreach campaign for a multi-million dollar construction project
- California U-S Senator Dianne Feinstein is working with Congress to reach an agreement for a drought relief bill for the state.
- The Los Angeles Police Department starts requiring officers to wear a body camera.
- Robo calls and contact with telemarketers are the top consumer complaints.
<iframe width=”100%” height=”166″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/224976977&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false”></iframe>