Monday, Nov. 9:
- A suspect was arrested for disorderly conduct at 10:33 a.m. at Juniper Hall, according to the crime log archive. The suspect was transported to the CSUN station for booking.
- A known suspect pushed a victim in the Sierra Quad at 11:57 a.m. According to the crime log archive, the incident is still under investigation.
Tuesday, Nov. 10:
- CSUN officers arrested a suspect for possession near Reseda and Lassen around 5 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the crime log archive, the suspect had a controlled substance and paraphernalia at the time of the arrest.
- CSUN officers responded to a bicycle theft in progress and arrested two suspects on Tuesday near the University Park Apartments. According to the crime log, the incident occurred around 7:20 a.m. and the two suspects were booked at the CSUN station.
- A bicycle was stolen at University Park Apartment 9 around 9:40 a.m. The victim said she had secured the bicycle to a rack on the south end of the building. The incident is still under investigation.
- A man used a rock to scratch a car in parking lot F5 around 11 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the crime log, the incident was captured on the CCTV system and the investigation is ongoing.
- Graffiti was etched into a Redwood Hall men’s restroom at an unknown hour. The incident is still under investigation.
- CSUN officers cited a suspect for trick skating on campus at Manzanita Hall. The incident occurred at 1:42 p.m. and the suspect was given a notice to appear.
- A suspect was arrested after giving false information to CSUN officers on Tuesday night. The incident occurred at about 11 p.m. at Zelzah and Nordhoff. The suspect was pulled over after he disobeyed a turn sign and was later transported to the Van Nuys jail for booking.
Wednesday, Nov. 11:
- A woman’s iPad was stolen out of a box in the University Park Apartments on Wednesday afternoon. According to the crime log, the victim was moving out of her apartment when the device was stolen.
- The bumper of a car was damaged in a hit-and-run crash in parking structure G3 on Wednesday. According to the crime log, the suspect collided with the victim’s car and then fled the scene onto Zelzah.
- Black and green spray paint was used to vandalize two light poles in parking lot F10 on Wednesday, according to the crime log.
- A tire was popped by an unknown suspect in parking structure B3 on Tuesday or Wednesday night.
- A known suspect touched a victim’s groin while asking for directions at Sierra Hall on Wednesday. According to the crime log archive, the incident occurred around 2:50 p.m. and the investigation is ongoing.
Thursday, Nov. 12:
- A parking permit was stolen from a car in parking lot D6 after the window was left partially open.
- A laptop computer and gaming system was stolen from a resident of the University Park Apartment’s dorm room. According to the crime log archive, the locking mechanism to the door had been purposely disabled by the residence so there was no sign of forced entry. The incident is still under investigation.
- Three counterfeit U.S. currency bills were found in a classroom in Eucalyptus Hall on Thursday.
- A woman’s purse was stolen after she dropped it in the Oviatt Library and an unknown suspect grabbed it. According to the crime log archive, the incident occurred around 1:45 p.m. and it is still under investigation.
Friday, Nov. 13:
- A black paint pen was used to write graffiti in a Sierra Hall men’s restroom.
- A soccer fan was punched by an unknown suspect when patrons rushed the field after a game. According to the crime log archive, the incident occurred around 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 7 and was reported on Nov. 13.
Saturday, Nov. 14:
- CSUN officers arrested two suspects for possession of marijuana at the USU around noon on Friday. Both suspects were released with notices to appear.
- CSUN officers also arrested a suspect for driving without a license and possession of marijuana near Matador Drive and Prairie. According to the archive, the officers released the suspect with a notice to appear.
Sunday, Nov. 15:
- An unknown suspect scratched the passenger door of a car in parking structure B3. The incident is still under investigation.
- There were five drug-law violations in the University Park Apartments on Sunday. According to the archive, they were all referred for disciplinary action.