Monday, Aug. 29
- An unknown suspect etched graffiti onto a wall in Monterey Hall.
- A hit-and-run occurred in the B5 parking structure when an unknown suspect failed to report the collision with another vehicle.
Tuesday, Aug. 30
- A key was stolen from an unattended key ring left in Matador Hall.
- An unknown suspect vandalized an elevator car with a black marker in Bayramian Hall.
- A laptop was stolen from a vehicle in the B5 parking structure after an unknown suspect broke the car’s driver side window.
- An alleged suspect was arrested in the University Park Apartments for battery of a non-cohabiting spouse. The alleged suspect was booked at the CSUN police station.
- A backpack was stolen from a secured locker at the Student Recreation Center.
- A camera left unattended was stolen from a classroom in Manzanita Hall.
Wednesday, Aug. 31
- Four students and one resident of the University Park Apartments were referred for disciplinary action for a drug-law violation.
- A student reported his vehicle stolen from the F10 parking lot. The vehicle was later found parked in the same lot.
Thursday, Sept. 1
- Two University Park Apartment residents were referred for a drug-law violation.
- An alleged suspect was arrested near Sierra Hall for violating a stay-away order. The alleged suspect was taken to Van Nuys jail for booking.
- An unknown suspect stole the rear tire and bicycle frame from a bike rack near Building 18 in the University Park Apartments. The front tire remained secured to the bike rack.
- A resident reported items missing from her apartment. The items were later located within the residence.