Monday, Feb. 1
• An unknown suspect defecated in the B3 parking structure at unknown hours.
• An unknown suspect stole a backpack that was left unattended in a classroom in Juniper Hall between the hours of 11:20 a.m. and 12 p.m.
• Parts of a compressor were stolen from a custodial closet in Cypress Hall by an unknown suspect during unknown hours.
• A parking permit was stolen from a vehicle in the B5 parking structure between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. According to the crime log, one of the windows had been left open.
Tuesday, Feb. 2
• Red paint or a grease pen was used to write graffiti on a concrete step by the Oviatt Library during unknown hours.
• An unknown female suspect used another person’s identification to rent books from the Matador Bookstore, as well as to change information in her portal account. According to the log, the crime happened between the days of Jan. 21 to Feb. 2.
• A known suspect has been annoying the victim with repeated calls since Jan. 26. The investigation will continue, according to the log.
Wednesday, Feb. 3
• A suspect was arrested for driving with a suspended license by Reseda and Plummer at 3:31 p.m. The suspect was released by an officer at the scene with a notice to appear.
• A suspect was cited for possession of marijuana in the University Park Apartments 15 at 10:31 p.m. The officer released the suspect with a notice to appear.
• An unknown suspect vandalized a restroom in Bayramian Hall by scratching graffiti on a wall partition, a toilet-paper dispenser and two soap dispensers.
• Blue marker was used to write graffiti in a restroom in Bayramian Hall at unknown hours.
Thursday, Feb. 4
• A suspect was arrested and transported to the LAPD Van Nuys jail for battery on a non-cohabit spouse between the hours of 4:45 p.m. to 5:07 p.m. at the University Park Apartments 5.
• A resident of the University Park Apartments 19 was referred for a drug-law violation around 8:44 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 6
• A suspect was arrested near the Oviatt Library by CSUN officers for violating a seven-day stay-away order around 10:52 a.m.
• A suspect was arrested around Plummer and Wilbur around 10:35 a.m. for possession of marijuana. The suspect was released by officers with a notice to appear.
• An unknown suspect stole a skateboard outside Manzanita Hall, which was secured to the rack outside the building, around 4:40 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 7
• Around 1:57 a.m., two male suspects stole an electric cart from the rear of the bookstore. The suspects were seen running from the cart on the campus CCTV camera system. According to the log, officers are continuing their investigation.
• A suspect was arrested around Lindley and Nordhoff at around 1 p.m. for possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia, driving without a license and a cell phone violation. The suspect was booked at the CSUN station and was released with a notice to appear.
• The contents of a dumpster outside of the University Park Apartments 13 was ignited by unknown means at around 6:12 p.m. The fire department extinguished the flames. According to the log, the flames are believed to have started accidentally.
• A male suspect around the Oviatt Library asked to use the victim’s cellphone around noon to call a friend when the victim agreed, the suspect left and did not return.