Monday, Oct. 31
– It was reported that a victim’s cell phone had been stolen after she’d left it unattended in a laundry room in UPA 1.
– An unknown suspect punctured a tire on a victim’s vehicle while it was parked in the G3 parking structure.
– An iPad that was left unattended either in or near the Mercado at the USU was stolen by an unknown suspect.
Thursday, Nov. 3
– An unknown suspect illegally disposed of metal fencing and vine clippings in two different campus dumpsters.
Friday, Nov. 4
– CSUN Department of Police Services responded to a report that a known suspect violated a stay-away order at Manzanita Hall. The suspect left the location before officers arrived.
– A suspect was arrested near the corner of Zelzah Avenue and Nordhoff Street for driving without a license and ignoring a no turn sign.
Saturday, Nov. 5
– A suspect was arrested by CSUN Department of Police Services for failing to stop at a stop sign, driving without a license, and having no visible license plate. The suspect was booked at the CSUN police station.
– Two suspects were arrested at the dorms for battery after being involved in a physical altercation. Both suspects were released with notices to appear.
– CSUN Department of Police Services arrested a suspect near Zelzah Avenue and Superior Street for driving at an unsafe speed and driving without a license.
Sunday, Nov. 6
– A suspect was arrested for driving under the influence and operating a vehicle with inoperable light equipment.
– A bathroom in Redwood Hall was vandalized by an unknown suspect who used black markers to write graffiti on two stall doors.