Monday, Nov. 14
– It was reported that an unknown suspect became verbally disruptive in Live Oak Hall when he was questioned by staff about why he was opening several doors.
Tuesday, Nov. 15
– An unknown suspect used a black marker to vandalize an elevator inside Bayramian Hall.
– A skateboard was stolen from outside Chaparral Hall after it was left unattended.
– A victim’s vehicle was scratched by an unknown suspect while parked in the B6 parking structure
– A wallet was stolen from a locker inside the Student Recreation Center by a possibly known suspect.
Wednesday, Nov. 16
– A chain link fence on the north side of the Main Distribution Facility was cut by an unknown suspect.
– A victim’s parking permit was stolen from inside their vehicle while it was parked in the F10 parking lot. The passenger window of the vehicle had been left open.
Thursday, Nov. 17
– A guitar and case were stolen from an office in Cypress Hall after an unknown suspect broke in.
– A men’s bathroom on the first floor of Bayramian Hall was vandalized by an unknown suspect.
– A hit-and-run occurred when an unknown suspect collided with the victim’s vehicle in the G3 parking structure and failed to report the incident.
– A secured bicycle was stolen from the outside of UPA 10.
– A secured bicycle was stolen from outside of the Mercado.
Friday, Nov. 18
– Four suspects were contacted after they were observed dumping trash from vehicles into dumpsters owned by the university. The suspects returned to remove the items.
– Three fire alarms throughout UPA 19 were falsely activated by an unknown suspect.
-A suspect was arrested by a CSUN officer near the intersection of Plummer Street and Etiwanda Avenue for failing to stop at a stop sign. The suspect was released with a notice to appear.