Monday, November 28
– A secured bicycle was stolen from outside UPA 9.
– A resident of UPA 16 was referred for drug and alcohol violations.
– A victim reported that a cell phone he left unattended in a bathroom in Citrus Hall had been stolen.
Tuesday, November 29
– A woman reported that her significant other had pushed her during an argument. The suspect had fled the scene before authorities arrived.
– A counterfeit bill was used by an unknown suspect to make a purchase in Bayramian Hall.
Wednesday, November 30
– An unknown suspect stole a laptop that had been left unattended in a classroom.
Thursday, December 1
– An unknown suspect used a counterfeit bill to make a purchase at the Sierra Center.
Friday, December 2
– Two laptop computers were stolen from a residence in the University Village Apartments by a known suspect.
Saturday, December 3
– A resident of UPA 9 was referred for a drug-law violation.
– A hit-and-run occurred in the F10 parking lot when an unknown suspect struck another vehicle and left without reporting the incident.
Sunday, December 4
– CSUN police arrested a suspect for failing to cease contact with a victim. The suspect was taken to the CSUN police station for booking.