KCSN News Update: Diesel exhaust from large trucks is the worst remaining pollution source in California
The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- The Hollywood Millennium skyscraper project has an active earthquake fault under the planned site.
- Two Los Angeles City Council members call for a moratorium on fracking, the process of extracting natural gas from deep underground.
- Diesel exhaust from large trucks is the worst remaining pollution source in California.
- Fifty eight percent of teenagers say they have downloaded an APP to a cell phone or tablet.
- Drug users who experienced child sexual abuse have an elevated risk of attempting suicide.
You can listen to these stories right here:
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/112526039″ params=”” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]