KCSN news update: millions of low income children not receiving proper dental care
The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- A major development project in Hollywood is at risk for being too close to an earthquake fault.
- The US Army Corps of Engineers outlines plans for restoring the natural habitat of the Los Angeles River.
- Millions of low income children on Medicaid are not receiving proper dental care, which is leading to a health crisis.
- Researchers recommend a coordinated national strategy to treat and prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Most people have taken steps to try to hide what they’re doing while online according to a Pew Internet survey.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.