KCSN news update: the fight against distracted drivers
- The LA/Ontario international airport is experiencing a decline in passengers that could lead to an economic loss of $430 million.
- States are stepping up their efforts to fight distracted drivers according to a new review.
- A review finds that states are stepping up their efforts to fight distracted drivers.
- A collaboration between the Digital Public Library of America and USC is making more than 250,000 items available.
- The LA City Council approves an ordinance that makes it legal for neighborhood gardeners to plant vegetables on public parkways.
- Owners of drive in movie theaters are facing costs of $70, 000 to switch to an all digital distribution system.
To listen to these stories, tune in today to KCSN at 6pm.