The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is forming a working group to make sure all street projects are coordinated.
- It is predicted that medical treatments in the future may allow humans to remain healthy and productive until they are 120 years old.
- The Nobel Prize for Peace goes to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
- Google has overhauled its search engine to answer more complex questions.
- A strategy of teaching math involves the use of an ongoing evaluation of student understanding in kindergarten and first grade.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.