KCSN News Update: Many high school graduates do not have the reading, math, English, and science skills they need to succeed in college or a career
The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Many high school graduates do not have the reading, math, English, and science skills they need to succeed in college or a career.
- The Pew Research Center finds that 90 percent of parents believe that libraries are important for their children.
- Emergency room visits to treat injuries from falling televisions has climbed substantially.
- The Federal Trade Commission is responding to complaints about companies that claim their mobile applications can help babies learn letters and numbers.
- Retail stores are tightening their policies to identify consumers they call “chronic returners.”
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.