The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- The Obama Administration is requiring consumers to create online accounts before they can browse health overhaul insurance plans.
- States are expanding Medicaid which may lead to improved coverage for women who are pregnant, resulting in better health outcomes.
- Google is introducing a relatively inexpensive laptop computer that runs on its Chrome operating system.
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has officially served 100 days in office, and a new poll is out that gives him favorable ratings.
- Nearly 30 percent of college students who took out loans decided to drop out of school.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.