The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Consumers who pay more than the minimum required payment on their credit cards had significantly lower delinquency rates.
- A study reveals that fast food restaurants are still spending billions of dollars to target children and teens with mostly unhealthy options.
- Four scientists say embracing nuclear power is the only way to reverse the looming threat of climate change which is blamed on fossil fuels.
- Astronomers using powerful telescopes say there could be billions of habitable Earth size planets in the galaxy.
- A leading education technology company is giving students the option to tell school officials by texting that they are being bullied or are witnessing bullying.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.