The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- The latest poll shows potential 2016 Presidential candidates Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Chris Christie would be in a very close race.
- An increasing number of drivers are using their smart phones to search the Internet in what is becoming a dangerous trend.
- The federal government unveils long awaited regulations that will make treatment for mental health and substance abuse more widely available.
- Almost 25 percent of alcohol advertisements on national television programs popular with youths exceed the industry’s voluntary standards.
- Major changes are coming for how a decades old military system responds to allegations of rape and sexual assault.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.