The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Pilots rely too much on automation, and experience difficulty manually flying planes.
- NASA has launched its newest robotic explorer to unveil the mystery of the radical climate change that has occurred on Mars.
- Researchers say technology is emerging in which fingerprint scans would replace computer users need for passwords.
- Eighty percent of teachers report being assaulted, intimidated, harassed, or victimized by their students.
- Donations to help the victims of the typhoon in the Philippines are coming in much lower than in similar natural disasters.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.