The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Retirement cities throughout the US will be an area of growth in the housing market over the next 15 years.
- A study by the American Civil Liberties Union explores what’s behind the disparate rates of arrests of black people for marijuana possession.
- Consumer Reports has taken a look at ink jet computer printers and found that some guzzle much more ink and end up costing more.
- Mothers are now the sole or primary provider in four out of ten households with children.
- Dozens of facilities have reported to state regulators that they are storing hundreds of thousands of pounds of dangerous chemicals like ammonium nitrate.
Listen to the evening update below
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/118937495″ width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]