KCSN News Update: People receiving Social Security benefits can expect a one point five percent cost of living increase
The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Governor Brown has aligned California’s clean energy policies with those of Oregon, Washington state, and British Columbia.
- People receiving Social Security benefits can expect a one point five percent cost of living increase.
- Many victims of domestic violence have chronic illnesses such as back pain or high blood pressure.
- Americans are holding back on spending, citing a need to save money.
- Forbes Magazine releases its annual list of the most powerful people in the world.
You can listen to the evening update below!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/118619203″ width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]