The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- One in ten high school students reports suffering injuries from dating violence.
- Hundreds of thousands of adults diagnosed with autism are on waiting lists for housing and related support.
- Teenagers who play violent video games often have less self control and a tendency to cheat.
- The states of Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas are releasing the most methane from natural gas into the environment.
- A study finds that rising temperatures from climate change contributes to interpersonal violence and aggressive behavior.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.