The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Consumer Reports says many prepaid credit cards have hidden fees and expenses.
- A poll reveals that America’s minorities are now far more optimistic about their economic future than whites.
- It’s Older Driver Safety Awareness Week, and the AARP is recommending seniors to take a remedial course.
- The US Public Interest Research Group comes out with its survey of hazardous toys that have toxic chemicals or parts that can cause choking in children.
- Many school districts in California are making changes to elementary school report cards as part of the transition to the Common Core curriculum.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.