The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- A new report is warning of a looming leadership crisis in America’s community colleges to deal with funding challenges and academic success.
- College teacher training programs are criticized for inadequately preparing first year instructors in classroom management and content knowledge
- Economic inequality is blamed for eroding trust among different ethnic, racial, and social groups.
- A study is released called “Parenting in the Age of Digital Technology”
- It is estimated that since 2004, the number of veterans being treated for mental illness and substance abuse has increased by 38 percent.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.