The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- The Obama administration is warning that nearly four million Americans could lose their food stamp benefits .
- A study finds that partisan oriented news coverage has polarized the public, making it difficult to reach a consensus on policy issues.
- High levels of the toxic PCB’s are associated with lower cognitive performance in seniors.
- Parental monitoring lowers the odds that their young adult children will develop a gambling problem.
- The latest design has been unveiled for a 650 million dollar mixed use development on Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.