The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for May 1st, 2015. Here are the headlines:
- Geologists have established a link between states with oil drilling and gas operations and the frequency of thousands of earthquakes.
- Teaching college courses on the Internet requires accessibility for students with disabilities.
- Researchers say there will be a significant reduction in fatal car crashes after an increase in alcohol taxes.
- A bill called “The End of Life Option Act” is meant to authorize medical professionals to prescribe aid in dying medication to terminally ill patients.
- A California State Senator proposes legislation to give homeless youths access to the high school equivalency exams.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/203868060″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]