Evening Update Fri Sept. 18
- General Motors agrees to pay 900-Million dollars to settle the criminal case involving its faulty car ignition switches.
- The Metropolitan Water District increases its budget to help homeowners and businesses remove 175-Million square feet of lawns.
- The one and a half Billion dollar Expo Line is expected to reach Santa Monica in 2016.
- Teachers who leave the profession say they faced difficult working conditions, low pay, and funding cuts.
- Many relatives take on the responsibility of caring for foster kids, but it can be a financial burden.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/224977580″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]