Evening Update Weds Sept. 17
- Residents of rural Northern California communities get to view the damage to their homes caused by a huge wildfire.
- Major truck accidents are taking place on the 7-10 and 60 freeways.
- California will have to scale back its ambitious plans to reduce greenhouse gases.
- Several of the finest golf courses in California are complying with water conservation restrictions by removing grass and planting drought resistant plants.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs health system is still lagging behind, with nearly 900-thousand pending applications.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/224977105″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]