Monday, March 14
- A counterfeit parking permit was recovered from a vehicle parked in the G9 Parking Structure.
- A bicycle was stolen outside of Matador Hall. The bicycle was secured to a bicycle rack with an U-lock.
- An unknown suspect ignited the contents of a trash can on the east side of Zelzah Avenue.
- The rims of a vehicle parked in the B2 parking lot were stolen by an unknown suspect.
- Officers arrested a suspect for vandalism and possession of marijuana at the University Park Apartments 14. The suspect was taken to the downtown Los Angeles Police Department jail for booking.
Tuesday, March 15
- A black marker was used to write graffiti in the first floor men’s restroom of Bayramian Hall.
- A laptop computer was stolen after it was left unattended in the fourth floor women’s restroom at the Oviatt Library.
Wednesday, March 16
- The suspect challenged another person to a fight. Both parties separated before any physical altercation happened. The suspect was issued a stay-away order from CSUN officers.
- An unknown suspect stole a sticker from a vehicle parked in the B5 Parking Structure.
Thursday, March 17
- Officers responded to reports of a male yelling at University Hall. The suspect was given a stay-away order and was escorted off campus by officers.
- A bicycle was stolen from a vehicle that was parked in the G1 parking lot. The bicycle was locked with a cable lock to the rack on the back of the vehicle.
- Officers arrested four suspects for displaying an unauthorized disabled placard on a vehicle in the B3 Parking Structure at various times. The suspects were cited and released.
- Officers arrested a suspect for resisting and battery to an officer. The suspect was taken to the Los Angeles Police Department Van Nuys jail for booking.
Friday, March 18
- Purple marker was used to write graffiti on the wall of the first floor men’s restroom at Bayramian Hall.
- Officers arrested a suspect for displaying an unauthorized disabled placard. The suspect was cited and released.
- An unknown suspect scratched the passenger side of a vehicle parked at the B5 Parking Structure.
- A bicycle was stolen from the University Park Apartment 2. The bike was secured to a rack with a cable lock.
- An unknown suspect scratched graffiti into the wall of a stall in the men’s first floor restroom at Bayramian Hall.
Saturday, March 19
- A group of unknown male and female suspects pushed an individual to the ground and took her wallet and keys. The group fled on foot eastbound from the G8 parking lot.
- A suspect was arrested for driving without a license plate and no front plate around Nordhoff Street and Zelzah Avenue. The suspect was released at the scene with a notice to appear.
- A suspect was arrested around Nordhoff Street and Wilbur for possession of marijuana and a cellphone violation. The suspect was released at the scene with a notice to appear.
- A backpack was stolen after it was left unattended under a bench at Sierra Hall.
- An unknown suspect cracked the windshield of a vehicle parked in the F10 parking lot.
Sunday, March 20
- An unknown suspect entered a residence at the University Park Apartments 15 and stole a cellphone. The suspect fled when observed by the victim.
Monday, March 21
- An unknown suspect scratched graffiti on the wall of a stall of the Bayramian Hall first floor men’s restroom.
- Sierra Hall’s south side entrance glass door was cracked by an unknown suspect.
Tuesday, March 22
- A desktop computer was stolen from the Women’s Center by an unknown suspect.
- The suspect used information gained from the suspect under false pretenses to create several online accounts using the victim’s information.
Wednesday, March 23
- CSUN officers stopped a vehicle at Halsted and Etiwanda Avenue. During the routine stop, officers noticed the suspect was driving under the influence of alcohol. The suspect was taken and booked at the CSUN station.
Thursday, March 24
- A theft was reported from last week regarding two athletic banners that were affixed to the tennis court’s chain linked fence.
- CSUN officers arrested the suspect around Etiwanda Avenue and Prairie Street for a failure to appear. Officers released the suspect at the scene with a notice to appear.