Monday, April 18
- A black marker was used to write graffiti in the Sierra Hall third floor men’s restroom.
- A bicycle was stolen from the University Student Union. The bike was secured with a cable lock.
- An unknown suspect crashed their vehicle into a parked car at the E9 Parking Lot. The suspect left the scene without reporting the incident.
Tuesday, April 19
- An unknown suspect crashed their vehicle into a parked car on Zelzah Avenue. The suspect left the scene without reporting the incident.
- Two residents of the University Park Apartments 13 were referred for drug law violations.
Wednesday, April 20
- CSUN officers arrested a suspect by Etiwanda and Nordhoff for two outstanding bench warrants as well as giving false information to a police officer. The officers took the suspect to the LAPD Van Nuys jail for booking.
- A sexual assault was reported from September 2015. The assault took place at the University Park Apartment complex, according to the crime log.
- A student at Santa Susana Hall was referred for a drug law violation.
Thursday, April 21
- A CSUN officer arrested the suspect for displaying an unauthorized disabled placard at the B3 Parking Structure. The suspect was cited and released.
- Two suspects were arrested for violating a stay away order they had been given earlier in the evening. One of the suspects was also in possession of marijuana. Both suspects were transported to the CSUN jail for booking.
- An unknown suspect shattered the windshielf of a vehicle in the G4 Parking Lot.
Friday, April 22
- An unknown suspect stole snacks from a table in the hallway of Manzanita Hall.
- A CSUN officer arrested a suspect for possession of stolen bicycle parts, burglary tools and a controlled substance and paraphernalia. The suspect was taken to the CSUN station for booking.
Sunday, April 24
- An unknown suspect pulled a fire alarm at the UPA 15 and fled the area. Officers arrived at the scene and found that there was no smoke or fire. Another fire alarm was pulled two hours later at the UPA 8 with the same result.