Monday, March 28
- A bicycle was stolen from a bicycle rack in the east side of Cypress Hall.
- A vehicle was broken into at the B5 Parking Structure. The contents of the vehicle were searched, but nothing was taken, according to the crime log.
Tuesday, March 29
- A known suspect damaged and destroyed personal property belonging to a resident of the University Park Apartments 15.
- A black marker was used to write graffiti on a desk in a classroom in Jerome Richfield.
- A backpack and lock were stolen from a locker in the Student Recreation Center.
Friday, April 1
- CSUN officers responded to reports of an ongoing fight at the UPA 18. Officers made contact with one of the parties involved, the other had left the location.
- A resident of the UPA 10 was referred for a drug-law violation.
- A CSUN officer arrested a suspect on Nordhoff and Darby for driving with a suspended license, a cellphone violation and no proof of isurance. The suspect was released at the scene with a notice to appear.
Saturday, April 2
- A black marker was used to write graffiti on parking lot signs in the F10 parking lot.