Monday, April 25
- Orange chalk was used to write graffiti on the steps of the Oviatt Library.
- CSUN officers arrested a suspect at the UPA 16 for violating a stay-away order. The suspect was taken to the CSUN jail for booking.
- A rape that occured on May of last year was reported to CSUN PD through a mandated reporter. CSUN PD are continuing their investigation according to the daily crime log.
- The victim was involved in a physical altercation at the UPA 18 with a known suspect.
- Two parties were involved in a verbal and physical alteration at the UPA.
Tuesday, April 26
- A counterfeit $20 bill was used to purchase products at the bookstore by an unknown suspect.
- A physical altercation at the University Park Apartments 2 led CSUN officers to cite three residents for drug and alcohol law violations and two residents for weapons law violations, as an unknown individual was seen in possession of a stun gun, which was not used.
Wednesday, April 27
- An unknown suspect crashed his vehicle into a parked car at the G3 parking structure and left in an unknown direction without reporting the incident.
- An Apple TV device was stolen from a classroom at Chaparral Hall.
- A student’s Tapingo mobile app account information was transferred to another student’s account in order to purchase food at various locations on campus.
Thursday, April 28
- CSUN officers arrested a suspect for possession of a controlled substance paraphernalia, marijuana and a non-student refusing to leave the university. The officer took the suspect to the CSUN station for booking.
- CSUN officers arrested a suspect for disorderly conduct involving alcohol. The suspect was taken to the CSUN station for booking.
- An unknown male suspect stole property inside of a car in the B6 parking lot by smashing the driver’s side window. The incident was captured on the campus’ CCTV camera system.
Friday, April 29
- A fire alarm was activated at the UPA 15, upon arrival officials saw that there was no smoke or fire at the location.