Crime Blotter for August 15-21
Monday, August 15
· An unknown alleged suspect stole a CSUN parking permit from an unlocked vehicle north of Oviatt Library.
· A vehicle’s tire was punctured in the F5 parking lot by an unknown alleged suspect.
Tuesday, August 16
· Unknown alleged suspect(s) ripped a toilet paper dispenser off the wall and carved graffiti on wall tiles of a bathroom in Redwood Hall just after midnight.
Wednesday, August 17
· An alleged suspect was apprehended for driving with a suspended license and expired registration near Nordhoff Street and Darby Avenue.
· An electronic cart was stolen from the F8 parking lot in the early afternoon. The cart was later found, the alleged suspect is unknown.
Thursday, August 18
· Two suspects were arrested on separate occasions for driving with suspended licenses and having outstanding bench warrants. One failed to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk and the other had inoperable lighting equipment. Both were booked at the LAPD Van Nuys jail.
· An unknown suspect crashed into vehicle’s passenger side and failed to report the collision or leave any information.
Friday, August 19
· CSUN officers issued a citation to an alleged suspect for driving with a suspended license and failing to obey the “No Turn on Red” sign at the corner of Nordhoff Street and Zelzah Avenue.
Saturday, August 20
· A citation was issued to a suspect for driving without a license near White Oak Avenue and Nordhoff Street.