Monday, Sept. 5
· An alleged suspect was arrested by CSUN officers for possession of marijuana and a bench warrant in the B5 parking structure. The alleged suspect was taken to LAPD Van Nuys jail for booking.
Tuesday, Sept. 6
· An electric cart was stolen from Juniper Hall by an unknown suspect. The cart was later found parked elsewhere on campus.
· An unknown suspect defecated in the first floor hallway of University Hall.
· Two bikes were stolen from two separate racks in the University Park Apartments. Both bikes had been secured to bike racks. The suspect is currently unknown and it is unclear if the two crimes are related.
· A pole was damaged by an unknown suspect in the F5 parking lot.
· A University Park Apartments resident was referred for an alcohol-law violation that occurred on Aug.14.
Thursday, Sept. 8
· An alleged suspect was arrested in the F2 parking lot for an out-of-state warrant. The suspect was taken to the Van Nuys jail to be booked.
· A counterfeit bill was used to make a purchase at the Sierra Center by an unknown suspect.