Letters to the Editor/Contributing pieces
The reader’s voice is important to us at the Daily Sundial and we value your opinions about our content. The Letter to the Editor is a way for you to let us know how you feel about a story, photo or multimedia we publish, as well as address anything going on in the CSUN community.
Here are our guidelines:
1. Please limit your letters to 200 or fewer words. Shorter letters have a
better chance of being selected for publication.
2. Please include your full name and major or title if you are a CSUN student or staff and a mailing address and daytime phone number for verification. We will publish your name, city of residence and major/title only.
3. Send thoughtful, well-written individual letters only. We do not accept letters that
are addressed to more than one recipient or that are part of letter-writing
4. Do not send attachments of any kind, including signatures–you can paste the letter directly into the email. Do not send advertisements or spam.
5. Letters may be edited. They become the property of the Daily Sundial and may be republished in any format.