It’s open Monday-Thursday from 6 a.m. – midnight, Fridays 6 a.m.-10 pm. and Saturdays and Sundays 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
· Inner Tube Water Polo
· Floor Hockey
· Outdoor and Indoor Soccer
· Badminton (singles and doubles)
· Table Tennis (singles and doubles)
Wellness trainers are available to members as well. They can measure individuals’ overall fitness level and provide information and make recommendations to help maintain a healthy body.
SRC also coordinates outdoor adventures. Activities include kayaking, hiking, rock climbing and camping; trips range in price from $20-$100 depending on the activity.
The facility offers an extensive list of classes held in three studios on the first and second floors.
Group Exercise Classes
Group exercise classes are offered at the new facility. The following classes are free of charge, and fall in a few categories, suiting diverse needs.
· Cardio Dance- With empowering instructors, dancers can move to tunes like jazz, Latin, Afro-caribbean, funk, Brazilian and ballet.
· Zumba- combines both Latin and contemporary pop music. Classes include intervals training with intervals of intensity.
· Hip-hop- A fast-paced class that keeps energy levels up while learning fun hip-hop moves.
· Belly Dancing- Improves cardiovascular fitness while strengthening core muscles to fun dance moves.
· Strength and Conditioning- Mixture of kinetic movement styles to increase strength and flexibility in a high-intensity delivery.
· Matador Boot Camp- A moderate to high intensity, whole-body workout including weights and cardio excercises.
· X-Treme Boot Camp
· Rockin’ Body Sculpt- Strength training using different equipment to tone up.
· Spinning- Cycle on a stationary bike to music. Instructors take individuals through a series of challenging speeds and resistance combinations while in the saddle.
· Mat Pilates- Offers a series of movements that lengthen and strengthen.
· Yoga- Move through poses and breathe while connecting mind and body. Stress relieving and effective in toning, the class focuses on traditional yoga poses and meditation.
Specialty Group Exercise Classes
SRC also offers some specialty group exercise classes for an additional fee of $2.00. Advanced registration is necessary for these classes as there are limited seats available for each session.
· TRX Suspension Training- Class suspends arms or legs to use body-weight building stability, strength and flexibility. Maximum capacity 18.
· Fit Wall- Climb the rock wall, using a variety of tools through the workout. Maximum capacity six.
· Pilates Reformer- Maximum capacity 10.
· Pilates Chair- Maximum capacity 10.