1. Fourth of July fireworks at the Shepherd of the Hills Church in Porter Ranch – Doors open at 4 p.m. Fireworks will begin at about 9:15 p.m. Admission is free.
2. “Americafest” at the Rose Bowl – The 80th annual show will host a morning barbeque and various musical acts followed by a fireworks show that will begin at about 9 p.m. The general admission ticket price is $10.
3. Fireworks celebration at the Hollywood Bowl – Singer and songwriter Kenny Loggins will perform during the July Fourth celebration. Ticket prices range from $6 – $106.
4. Fourth of July celebration in Studio City – Live music and a fireworks show will be held at the CBS Studio Center. Festivities will begin 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. General Admission is $15.
5. The Starlight Bowl fourth of July in Burbank – Entertainment will begin at 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Fireworks will start at 9 p.m. Tickets range from $10-$15.
6. Hansen Dam firework show in Lake View Terrace – A carnival, vendors, live entertainment and food will be held at the Hansen Dam as part of its July 4th celebration. Admission is free.
7. Fireworks show in Malibu – Fireworks will be displayed along the Malibu Colony at 9 p.m.
8. Fourth of July fireworks show at the Redondo Beach Pier – Firework will start at about 9 p.m. off the King Harbor barge over the Redondo Beach Pier.
9. Kaboom at the Fairplex Park Grandstand in Pomona – The Fourth of July celebration begins at 8 p.m. with a Monster Truck and Big Air MotoX Extreme Show. A fireworks show begins at 9:15 p.m. Monster trucks will perform stunts and motorcyclists will fly through the air performing tricks. Food and beverages will be available. Tickets will cost $11