The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for Friday, February 20th, 2015. Here are the headlines:
– Plans are announced for the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers to jointly develop a one point seven Billion dollar N-F-L stadium in Carson.
– California Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins announces a proposal to improve the state’s transportation infrastructure.
– Heavy construction equipment and thousands of workers are ready to start building the $68 billion high speed rail line.
– Identity theft costs billions of dollars and the innovation in the digital age has created enormous vulnerabilities.
– A State Bureau of Children’s Justice is being created to oversee the broken foster care system and to safeguard at risk youths