The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for Monday, February 23rd. Here are the headlines:
– Thousands of dockworkers are being hired to unload a backlog of shipping containers at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
– The nation’s first oil refinery strike in more than three decades is growing even larger.
– Drivers are being urged to minimize use of distracting in-vehicle technology such as voice controlled systems.
– The National Transportation Safety Board says there needs to be tighter regulation of trucking companies with high accident rates.
– More than 70 million passengers traveled via Los Angeles International Airport in 2014.
– President Obama signs an executive order to promote sharing about cyber attacks between government and the private sector.