Captured: Open Mic Night

Back to Article
Back to Article

Captured: Open Mic Night

CSUN students enjoy themselves with plenty of laughs provided by fellow students at the open mic night held at the games room in the USU. (Kate Haggard / The Sundial)

Raul Martinez

Open Mic Night hosted by David Dorward, gave CSUN students a few minutes on stage to perform at the games room at the USU on Thursday. The performances varied from veteran performers at the open mic night to a few first timers.

The event is held every last Thursday of the month starting at 8p.m. It is free for anyone along with free pizza and beverages while they last.

• Host David Dorward opens up the night with a few jokes of his own and prepares the crowd for the next comedian drugin open mic night held at the games room in the USU. (Kate Haggard / The Sundial)

• CSUN students enjoy themselves with plenty of laughs provided by fellow students at the open mic night held at the games room in the USU. (Kate Haggard / The Sundial)

• Ian Hanley opens up the first open mic night of the semester. (Kate Haggard / The Sundial)

• Students watch on at the open mic night. (Kate Haggard / The Sundial)

• David Studebaker performs at the open mic night at CSUN. (Kate Haggard/ The Sundial)

• Gordon Hale performs his set at the CSUN open mic night comedy show in the games room. (Kate Haggard / The Sundial)