KCSN news update: over 36,000 received potentially improper disability payments
The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Incarcerated men know they will need better financial skills to succeed when they are released from prison.
- A study determines that white people, the educated, and the economically secure have much more stable family situations than minorities.
- The government says more than 36,000 people received potentially improper disability payments.
- Childhood economic status affects substance abuse rates among young adults.
- A settlement agreement resolves a decades old battle over water rights at Mono Lake.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.