Helping students grow with Onsego  

Onsego is synonymous with the shortest path to your GED diploma. One can improve their GED score by giving just an hour a day. Onsego helps students achieve their GED diplomas by giving them sources to learn quickly. They offer premium GED Test Prep courses to students to attain their GED diplomas. In addition, Onsego develops courses and curriculum material that aligns with the GED test completely. GED Testing Service has recognized Onsego as a trusted publisher due to the same reason. 

EdTech is all about mixing the elements of education with the perks of technology and helping the learners learn better. Onsego’s EdTech expert- Steve Gory, has made it possible for students to learn efficiently and effectively by aligning expert-created content with technologies that support accelerated learning. In addition, their prep material and course are crafted carefully by none other than master teachers and Ph.D. students qualified from top universities. 

Being an EdTech company, Onsego emphasizes UX design that makes the user experience better. 

Onsego has explained how to use psychological hardiness for your success here. Dr. Suzanne Kobasa developed the concept of ‘Psychological Hardiness.’ It is also known as ‘Stress Hardiness.’ This article contains the 3 Cs of the original idea by Dr. Kobasa and adds to them the fourth C. Every professional has these four personal characteristics in abundance- Commitment, Challenge, Control, and Confidence. The article explains these four characteristics in detail. 

It also talks about withstanding criticism. Even though professional experts are independent, they still become sensitive to the reaction of others to them. Experienced people often hold themselves back from making bold decisions just because of the fear of criticism. Instead, they are telling people to mind whose opinions they are giving attention to and what the speaker’s underlying agenda is.

This article also talks about tips for time efficiency. These tips are: work more with support teams, the team better with colleagues, enlist the support of your clients and increase your focus on what is familiar and routine instead of novel therapies and techniques. It also makes us realize the importance of time. Time is a precious possession that is free of cost and can be used to empower ourselves when used efficiently. Constraining time can have many toxic byproducts. When we manage our time correctly, it leads to greater productivity. When people in the corporate world are more productive, it results in better profits, which leads to an improved economy if there are no improvements in real wages for the men in the street. 

Onsego only works with experienced experts who know how to prepare students for the standardized high school equivalency tests: GED, HiSET, and TAS. Their courses prepare students for passing tests and teach them how to identify their strengths and weaknesses and cope with change. In addition, they know how to put the students’ benefit in the center and make them confident and motivated individuals. 

According to Steve Gory, the EdTech Strategist for BestGEDClasses, “A man with 20 years of experience in a particular field may be more knowledgeable than a fresh graduate with a relevant degree, but given the fact that graduates have put in the time and money into their education means that they have been formally educated about how things work, how to work things effectively, and will have a more well-rounded knowledge than the employee with the relevant experience because experience often isn’t well-rounded or complete in the sense that formal education offers.” This is why Onsego and the team are driven to make GED test prep material available for the masses and help students.