Why Investing in a Business Phone Service is Crucial for Small Businesses

Branded Content by Cosmic Press

Many business phone systems offer features like call forwarding, central messaging, and more. These tools help your employees keep in touch with clients even if they’re away from their desks or out of town on vacation.

Dialpad offers a unique advantage because it’s a proper unified communication solution with built-in team collaboration functionality. This helps make it easier for small businesses to manage their teams and customers.

Easy call management

A business phone service is a great way to ensure that calls are answered, even when employees are busy or out of the office. This helps build better customer relationships and improves sales and customer service.

Many businesses choose to use cloud-based business phone systems that offer a variety of tools and features. These include call recording, custom greetings and premium hold music, HD video conferencing, unlimited calling, SMS messaging, visual voicemail, and more.

This phone service for small business also typically provide the flexibility of integrating with other business software and applications, making it easy to transition from a phone call to a chat or shared screen. This is especially useful for teams working remotely or constantly on the go.

Better brand image

Professional business phone services can help your company look more reputable than those that don’t. Satisfied customers are more likely to promote businesses that treat them well, which can increase sales and a better brand image for your company.

Giving consumers a direct number to reach you will also give them confidence that their calls are essential to your business. This can also prevent consumer frustration when the call is forwarded to a voicemail or an overworked receptionist.

Consider choosing a provider offering shared phone numbers, visual voicemail, and GSuite, Slack, Salesforce, and Zapier integrations. The best business VoIP phone providers offer these features for a low purchase, lease, or subscription cost.

More chances of sales

Business phone systems enable you to keep track of call history and metrics, including the number of missed calls, average wait times, and more. These insights help improve sales and customer service. They can also be analyzed and used to streamline workflows.

Business telephone networks are more reliable than personal ones and allow your employees to work remotely, even if they’re not at the office. This eliminates meeting cancellations and other travel problems. It also keeps your client’s personal contact information private, which enhances client satisfaction.

A simple but robust business phone system offers a wide range of toll-free numbers, and its plans start per month, billed annually. It also comes with a free trial. Another good option for businesses that want advanced features and integrations with other tools like GSuite, Salesforce, Slack, and Microsoft 365.

Increased productivity

As your small business grows, you may need to move from a primary phone line or smartphone to an advanced calling and collaboration platform. However, you must be careful when selecting the right one for your needs.

For example, you may want a plan that offers a single-app solution for unified office communications. This lets your team members manage calls, meetings, and chats from a mobile app. It also provides business call reports that help you understand customer trends and critical marketing strategies.

You should also choose a platform with features like custom greetings and premium hold music to ensure customers get an excellent experience whenever they call your business. This will make your business look more professional and trustworthy.

Better customer service

For small businesses, a professional business phone system can create and maintain a client base, boost customer service, and foster a collaborative environment. Unlike traditional landline phones that require copper cables, modern office phone systems can be easily installed on smartphones and laptops with a reliable internet connection.

Moreover, modern business phone services feature next-gen tools that improve productivity. These include visual voicemail accessible through email and desktop interfaces, unlimited internal calling, free number porting, advanced integrations with tools like GSuite, Slack, Microsoft, team messaging, etc.

The best part is that a technical expert can easily set them up and they are affordable. This means you can avoid paying traditional phone service providers hefty monthly fees. This is particularly beneficial for smaller businesses that don’t have much money to spare.

Branded content furnished by our promotional partners. The Daily Sundial editorial staff is not involved in its production. Content does not reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff.