KCSN News Update: A report is released that says even so-called “green energy” like ethanol may not be safe for the environment
The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Two Los Angeles City Council members are advocating the legalization of street vendors who sell food and other merchandise.
- Residents of Venice are trying to find the best solution to prevent cars from entering the boardwalk near Ocean Front Walk.
- The vast majority of elementary and middle school students still are not demonstrating solid academic performance in reading and math.
- A report is released that says even so-called “green energy” like ethanol may not be safe for the environment.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety comes out with ratings for child booster seats.
Listen to the evening update below!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/120049940″ width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]