The following stories will be covered tonight on KCSN:
- Social workers in Los Angeles County dealing with neglected and abused children are demanding smaller caseloads.
- The merger of American Airlines and US Airways can move forward as long as some takeoff and landing slots are given to low cost carriers.
- The long term success of Twitter will depend on how quickly this social media tool can grow in users and engagement.
- Military officials say there has been a decline in suicides which may be attributed to detection and prevention programs.
- Effective classroom arts integration can reduce or eliminate educational achievement gaps.
To listen to these stories, be sure to tune in to KCSN tonight at 6 p.m.