The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for April 23rd, 2015. Here are the headlines:
- The head of the Drug Enforcement Administration is resigning after criticism of her handling of possible misconduct in the agency.
- The California Highway Patrol is increasing education and enforcement efforts for National Distracted Driving Awareness month.
- The State Department of Industrial Relations has strengthened the requirements of heat illness prevention in the workplace.
- The same Internet access now available on most commercial flights makes it possible for hackers to bring down a plane.
- 10% of people who own guns have expressed a pattern of angry, impulsive behavior.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/202275309″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]