The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for April 24th, 2015. Here are the headlines:
- Comcast is abandoning its $45 billion merger with Time Warner.
- A State Senator introduces legislation to provide paid family leave while caring for a new child or a seriously ill family member.
- The California Department of Transportation is responsible for landscaping the size of 22,000 football fields and vows to take steps to conserve water.
- Mayor Eric Garcetti unveils a 20 year sustainability plan that seeks reductions in electricity use, making buildings more energy efficient and using fewer cars.
- Five years after the BP oil spill in the Gulf Coast, the damage is considered to be far worse than previously reported.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/202785590″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]