The Sundial presents KCSN’s Evening Update for April 27th, 2015. Here are the headlines:
- A plan is released for protecting mountain lands in a 650,000 acre area which surrounds the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys.
- A CBS poll reveals that 74% of those who have tried marijuana think it should be legalized.
- A government report shows nearly ten percent of full time workers had a substance abuse disorder in the past year.
- Researchers are using a detailed driving simulator to study how participants respond to distractions.
- An elite FBI forensic unit is being accused of flawed expert testimony that may clear the way for new trials for many convicted suspects.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/202880283″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]